ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK PICO RIVERA CA
Company: Adecco Staffing, USA
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill an Administrative Clerk job in Pico Rivera, CA! Apply now if
you meet the qualifications listed below!
- Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) CONTRACT/TEMPORARY
- Length: 3+ months
- Pay: $16.00/hr
- Shift/Hours: 8A-5P, Monday - FridayThe Administrative Clerk is
responsible for timely processing and maintenance of all client
records. Other duties beyond this representative listing may be
assigned to the essential job duties and responsibilities of this
position based on Company needs.The Administrative Clerk
researches, investigates, compiles and completes administrative
tasks for client account maintenance in internet based computer
programs.Responsibilities for this Administrative Clerk job
include, but are not limited to:
- Sort client documentation by purchasing branch and payment
- Verify required approvals, purchase orders, and coding.
- Post client account information and documentation to specific
- Prepare all documentation for submission to clients via email
or hard copy.
- Reconcile client statements to account in computer
- Process employee expense reports, client or vendor invoices,
and statements for account update and payment.
- Research, investigate, initiate and submit resolutions of
problems or discrepancies in accounts.
- Ensure all documentation is complete per client
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct that favorably
represents the company-this office is business casual
- Assist with any clerical needs as directed by the department
management.Qualifications for this Administrative Clerk job:
- High school diploma or GED required, College experience or
degree highly preferred.
- Experience in data entry, billing, accounts payable, filing,
data entry, and answering phones in a professional manner.
- Microsoft Excel experience required, as well as Microsoft
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal
communication skills in English – read, write and speak.
- Must be detail oriented with strong follow up skills.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Must maintain a safe and clean work environment.Why work for
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefitsIMPORTANT: This
Administrative Clerk job is being recruited for by Adecco's
National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office.
To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with
Adecco" button to submit your resume.The Adecco Group is a global
leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates
with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in
over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer
employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire
positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive
benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include
Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledPursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco Staffing, USA, Pico Rivera , ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK PICO RIVERA CA, Administration, Clerical , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!