Director of Operations
Company: Creative Financial Staffing, LLC
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Director of Operations is a crucial member of our senior
leadership team and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer
(CEO). You'll have to manage and control diverse business
operations and functions in this position. Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, approve and implement short and long-range area
objectives consistent with company goals and strategic mission and
- Review analysis of area operations to determine progress
towards area and company goals and objectives.
- Direct activities of the area to address opportunities and
challenges and approve tactics to address situation(s).
- Develop, approve, modify and implement area plans, budgets, and
activities following company-approved objectives.
- Review area staffing plans to ensure they are consistent and
adequate for the attainment of area objectives. Oversee the area's
operations activities toward the accomplishment of area objectives.
Plan, develop, and approve operations efforts within the assigned
area through established company and area strategies to ensure
efficient, cost-effective operations and a safe working
- Maintain appropriate communications within and between various
functional areas of responsibility as well as with consumers.
- Establish and maintain outstanding customer relations through
direct or delegated contacts with representative individuals or
- Lead employees through effective hiring, orientating, training,
mentoring, and coaching.
- Provide ongoing recognition, feedback, and development, holding
employees accountable for success. Identify and mentor future
- Ensure appropriate resources are provided to direct reports.
Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels
and consistently contribute to a positive work environment.
- Attend and actively participate in senior leadership meetings,
offering ideas, insights, and recommendations on company policies,
processes, customer service, new business opportunities, and other
topics that improve company results.
- Direct activities that support sales growth initiatives to
increase division market share. Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in business, accounting, operations or related field
- At least 3 years of experience on Shopify or similar ecommerce
- Successful experience in both B2B as well as B2C ecommerce
- Minimum 6 years direct and successful eCommerce operations role
and comprehensive knowledge of shipping and WMS platforms
- Minimum 6 years of people management experience Benefits
- Flexible work arrangements and potential for remote work
- Community-first work environment-- we want your colleagues to
be your friends!
- Focus on health and wellness
- PTO, holiday, and sick time
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading parental leave
- The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance for full-time employees Apply for Director of Operations
Fill out the form below to submit information for this opportunity.
Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your
information will be processed as soon as possible. TESTING DEBUG -
Source Found: Full Name Email Phone City LinkedIn Profile URL
(Please copy and paste the URL to your LinkedIn profile.) Resume x
ABOUT US Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading,
employee-owned staffing firm founded by CPA firms. Find a job or
find talent now .
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, LLC, Pico Rivera , Director of Operations, Executive , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!