Senior Account Manager
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Overview The Senior Account Manager - (Environmental Services)
is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain
existing accounts for the assigned specified book of business.
Environmental experience is highly preferred. Why work for Clean
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environmentsResponsibilities
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Implement Sales Plan. Obtain signed standard service agreements
for new corporate account business.
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination
between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop
and maintain corporate level communication with corporate
- Manage Profitability. Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new
business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives.
Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of
sales call per week.
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations
company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel
to those locations as needed.
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales
activities and results.
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing
and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine
adequacy of present level of service and recommend
- Client Networking. Participate in joint sales calls with local
account owners to promote business and to provide coaching and
feedback to account managers.
- Complete annual sales revenues budget
- Reports. Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from
customers. Manage and control sales expenses and ensure the timely
submission of business expenses. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years industry or relevant experience; environmental
experience highly preferred
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision.
Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent
presentation and writing skills.
- Maintain knowledge of State & Federal Waste Codes Regulations
- Ability to travel as neededJoin our team today! To learn more
about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www. cleanharbors. com/careersClean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Pico Rivera , Senior Account Manager, Executive , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...