Speech Therapist (SLP) for Home Health
Company: FeldCare Connects
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve the Pico
Rivera area specifically
FeldCare Connectsis currently seeking a self-motivated Speech
Therapist to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic
about working with adults of all ages.
The Speech Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the
assessment and evaluation of patient care needs in treating speech
and language disorders, training functionality in communication,
swallowing, and cognitive impairments. Based on this assessment and
evaluation, the Speech Pathologist determines a treatment plan,
executes interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the
patients well-being, and monitors the patients progress
A Speech Therapist for Home Health must:
- Interpret, plan, establish, and execute a proper treatment
program in accordance with the physicians referral.
- Look over, record, and report the patients response to
treatment and any alterations in the patients condition.
- Instruct, teach, and monitor patients, their families, and
other health team personnel regarding speech therapy procedures as
related to the patients therapy program.
- Make recommendations based on the home setting and individual
needs of the patient.
- Keep a record of each patient visit and incorporate detailed
notes into the medical record.
- Review the patients responses to treatment and make
recommendations to the physician related to the need of continuing
or discontinuing the speech therapy treatment.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Speech Therapist license and registration by the state
- Completion of an accredited Speech Therapist program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or
audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing
- Bilingual a plus!
We provide our clinicians with resources to be successful and
maintain work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average
compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling,
care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping
If you are interested in learning more about the exciting
opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FeldCare Connects, Pico Rivera , Speech Therapist (SLP) for Home Health, Healthcare , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!