Line/Prep Cook - Wendy's (Powered by REEF)- $250 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Reef Technology
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Locations: Los Angeles, CAPart time and Full time positions
available, FT includes benefits such as PTO and sick leave as well
as Health Care packagesExperience preferred but not required - we
will provide training for the right candidates. Pay Rate: $19 Per
Hour**$250 SIGNING BONUS**Who You ll Work ForREEF s mission is to
connect the world to your block. REEF transforms urban spaces into
community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and
experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000
locations and a team that s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest
operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North
America. By connecting the world to your block, we re making the
place you live, the place you love to be. What You'll DoThe Line
Cook is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a
fast paced, growing environment. Primary Duties and
- Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen
- Always follows supervisors direction.
- Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
- Ensures food quality and timeliness.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and
equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practicesPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position
for a long period of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant
noise, without the use of a private office
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and
deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism &
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands
in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends,
nights, holidaysREEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies
with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in
each jurisdiction in which it operates.#CD PandoLogic. Keywords:
Preparatory Cook, Location: Pico Rivera, CA - 90661Required
Keywords: Reef Technology, Pico Rivera , Line/Prep Cook - Wendy's (Powered by REEF)- $250 Sign-On Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!