Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: May 8, 2022
BakeMark has immediate job opening SQL DeveloperBranch is
located in: Pico Rivera, CA
With over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is
recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality
bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. BakeMark is a
manufacturer and distributor with 26 branches conveniently-located
across the U.S.At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their
families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (Comprehensive
healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages
Summary: The middle level SQL Developer will serve as a data
steward towards development driver data systems and applications,
with focus on accuracy, integrity, completeness, accessibility,
validity and data security compliance. This role will learn and
work towards deploying, designing, and implementing solutions using
a diverse set of technologies in distribution and manufacturing
environments. The SQL Developer will keep apprised of current
technologies related to Analytics, Data Quality as well as report
deployment solutions and assist leadership towards related goals
while simultaneously having the ability to translate technical
concepts to non-technical employees. Essential Duties and
- This position will work with teams in the design and
implementation of the Data Flow Architecture from which future
application data backend development will be patterned after.
- Provides technical assistance to data capture, integration and
other development projects as may be assigned by IT
- The position will assist in responsibilities related to
resolving production issues, implementing enhancements,
customizations, and major upgrades.
- Supports data strategy roadmaps, utilization of Master Data
Management tools, Data Governance standards, and a data quality
framework to ensure optimal utilization of data assets.
- Reports to the Data Operations & Development Manager, the
position actively participates and works with Infrastructure and
Application support teams as well as the various departments,
customers and vendors.
- Provides support to ensure compliance with data standards and
foster adherence to data privacy and availability requirements,
benchmarked against industry best practices.
- Participates in Data Governance functions for cross-team data
sharing, organizational performance management, data-collection
best practices and dashboard creation.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Create and maintain stored procedures and triggers.
- Prepare documentation and specifications as required.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to improve data quality in
support of strategic data needs and analytics.
- Maintains a business rule repository, metadata and a data
- Create and/or maintain SQL reports within SSRS.
- Adheres to policies on data purges and retention cycles.
- Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading
using ETL Tools.
- Assist in maintaining and managing all versions of data models
for production, testing and developing databases.
- Assists in day to day operations to support centralized data
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as
stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or
- Exemplify the BakeMark core values of Partnership, Performance,
Passion, and Initiative in all aspects of assigned duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Information
- 2+ years of experience, working with SQL Server and relational
- Basic knowledge in integrated database systems, data integrity,
and data lifecycle.
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- One or More Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Familiar with Master Data Management Tools and scripting
- Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is a plus* *Applicants
must be currently authorized to work in the United States without
the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of
this Job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The employee may be exposed to risk of electrical shock and risk of
radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. Duties will be performed both indoors in a office-type
environment and in a manufacturing and/or warehouse
Keywords: BakeMark, Pico Rivera , SQL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!