Project Manager - Landscape
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The manager is responsible for developing, planning, organizing
and cost controlling procedures to ensure compliance with customer
specific contract requirements for multiple accounts with
multi-site locations and customers. The manager is responsible for
multi-site performance of services to the customer(s); and
ultimately retention of those customer(s) as a client(s). Has
direct responsibility for supervising foremen for the accounts(s),
staffing all shifts with supervisors and service personnel
including hiring and training. The manager is also responsible for
ensuring all administrative records and processes are maintained
regarding hiring information, payroll data and labor and supply
records for the account(s). It is imperative the manager implements
quality control programs, controls inventory for the sites, and
works with the customer(s) personnel at the site to address and
make an action plan for any service issues. The manager must also
perform the following duties personally or through other
supervisory personnel; overseeing inspections, quality control,
scheduling of periodic work and inventory control of equipment and
supplies at the account(s).
- Leads foremen and technicians on a day to day basis to ensure
that services are performed as contracted and at the intended
- Interact with customer(s) contacts daily to obtain feedback on
services and special needs and sell extra work.
- Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
- Ensures the follow through of the corrective action plans to
guarantee satisfactory resolution of customer complaints and
- Implement and manage the company's quality control monitoring
and safety programs. .
- Review labor variances, budgets, costs, chargebacks and
inventory control records to ensure labor and supply are within
budget while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Develop operational improvement plans and implements process
changes within policy and procedure guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all
federal, state and local government regulations.
- Repair, install and monitor irrigation systems.
- Create, implement, and perform Lawn care application and IPM
- This is a working supervisory position.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); A
horticultural degree is a plus.
- Three (3) to five (5) years or more of operational experience
in managing hourly and supervisory personnel in a multiple high
profile/customer oriented resort or theme park environment.
- Should have experience in cost estimating/pricing enhancement
work. Should have a working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
and chemical handling/storage procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Be able to analyze and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability
to effectively present information and respond to questions from
managers and customers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk, hear, sit, stand, and walk. The
employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel,
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to
assist with the physical job duties of project managers,
supervisors and technicians as needed.
Keywords: ABM, Pico Rivera , Project Manager - Landscape, Other , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!