Sales Coordinator Exterior
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Sales Coordinator, this
- Communicating project and product updates to customers and
- Reviewing project plans and preparing for next steps.
- Promoting a safe and secure work environment by verifying
permits (e.g. water heaters).
The Sales Coordinator supports Project Specialists by generating
leads, managing project details, and pulling and staging products
for projects. To be successful, this associate must be comfortable
managing projects, raising concerns or potential areas of risk
during a project, and communicating effectively to key
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of experience
coordinating/managing projects for consumers OR 5 years of
experience coordinating/managing projects for consumers.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems
- Knowledge of project management software tools.
- Experience working in a cross-functional work environment.
- Knowledge of product installation and the production
- Experience working in Installed Sales.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson
license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Pico Rivera , Sales Coordinator Exterior, Other , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!