Amazon Style Associate - (Part Time)
Company: Amazon Physical Stores
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: May 8, 2022
BESCHREIBUNG Job summary
Pay starts at $16.40 per hour with benefits available.
Amazon Style is Amazon's first-ever physical store featuring men's
and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several
reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth's Best Employer and most
customer centric company. Because of this, Style Associates strive
to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a
guide along a customer's shopping adventure. If you have a passion
for putting a smile on someone's face and want to be part of a
tech-forward unique shopping experience, this is the job for
Key job responsibilities
• Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first
mindset when answering customer questions about clothing items,
shoes and accessories.
• Introduce customers to exciting Amazon fashion products by asking
questions and providing recommendations.
• Keeping shelves stocked and maintaining inventory, ensuring the
customer has the best shopping experience possible
• Operating the cash register in a fun, efficient and trustworthy
• Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
• Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to be on their
feet for the duration of their shift.
• Dependent on role, most associates must be able to work flexible
hours including, weekends and holidays
The above job description describes the essential responsibilities
for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties.
As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to
cross train for other departments.
A day in the life
Why You'll Love Amazon?
Many of our jobs come with great benefits - including healthcare,
parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for
career advancement - all in a safe and inclusive environment ranked
among the best workplaces in the world.
Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or
location, and can include the following:
1. Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40
2. Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
3. Medical Advice Line
4. Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
5. Adoption Assistance
6. Maternity and Parental Leave
7. 401(k) savings plan
8. Paid Time Off (PTO)
9. Holiday pay opportunities
10. Employee discounts
11. Basic life insurance
12. AD&D insurance
13. Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
14. On-the-job training and skills development
15. Employee Assistance Program
16. College tuition reimbursement
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
GRUNDQUALIFIKATIONEN • High school or equivalent diploma
• 1+ year experience in a retail or customer facing
BEVORZUGTE QUALIFIKATIONEN • Prior experience working within Amazon
• 2+ years' experience in a retail or fashion customer facing
• Strong verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.BESUCHEN SIE UNS
AUFStellenangebote finden Stellenangebotskategorien Teams Standorte
Rekrutierung aus dem Milit r Stellenangebote im Logistikzentrum
Arbeiten bei Amazon Firmenkultur Zusatzleistungen Amazon Blog
Vielfalt bei Amazon Unsere F hrungsprinzipien Hilfe FAQ Tipps f r
das Bewerbungsgespr ch Bewerbungsstatus einsehen Barrierefreiheit
EU background checks
Keywords: Amazon Physical Stores, Pico Rivera , Amazon Style Associate - (Part Time), Other , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!