Company: Suez Water Technologies
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: June 17, 2022
The Regeneration Operator Lead ensures that the quality of the
resin product regenerated is within specs and plant equipment is
used properly and efficiently. This role maintains and leads the
shift to the highest standard with regard to professional attitude
toward work and safety.
* Provides leadership to the Regeneration Operations staff and
directs production operations during the shift.
* Maintains direct communication with the Plant Leadership Team to
ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
* Maintains and oversees the resin tank order and maintenance
* Monitors machines and equipment involved in the regeneration and
* Keeps current with any new regeneration procedures or
* Maintains accurate, neat and complete records of all
production/operation logs and reports.
* Monitors and maintains order and discipline concerns at all
times. Documents and elevates disciplinary issues to Plant
* Timely reporting of production, equipment and process issues to
* Provides on-the-job training for all new Regeneration Operators
as well as current employees
* Responsible for all chemical storage areas, deliveries, tank
levels and dilutions during the shift.
* Responsible for the quality of the resin or media prepared during
the shift as well as the quality of the equipment dispatched.
* Prepares standard operation procedures. Assists or writes
procedures, documents and reports to support EHS or quality systems
* Generates daily and weekly regeneration reports.
* Has knowledge of the lab, works with the lab technician and
performs quality control checks.
* Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
* Follows EHS procedures and policies.
* Operates forklift as needed.
* HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* At least 1 year of experience and knowledge of resins and water
* ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as
lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual
* Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to
include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing
facilities, and power industry facilities
* Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments
for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
* Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if
* Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* AS Degree in Science or Engineering
* HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
* College Chemistry knowledge
* ERP experience in SAP
* At least 2 years of experience in comparable manufacturing
environment involving chemical handling, or at least 2 years of
experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
* Knowledge of RO procedures and membrane maintenance.
* Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, and diagram form
* Teamwork skills
* Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Dependable, accountable and diligent
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for
available jobs in a more accessible format.
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
Keywords: Suez Water Technologies, Pico Rivera , Regeneration Operator, Other , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!