Company: Adecco USA
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description and Duties: SUMMARY Under general supervision
responsible for safely and efficiently performing duties and task
that are involved in the production of company products by
performing the following duties as directed by immediate
supervisor, Dry Mix Supervisor, Production Manager, or Sanitation
Manager. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs any combination of following tasks to assist in
- Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from
pallets, skids, or trucks by forklift, cherry picker, order
selector, or manually.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, or product code.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping and organizing work space and
work area for orderliness at all times.
- Add specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required
times to maintain solution levels and concentrations.
- Drain, clean, and refill machines or tanks at designated
intervals, using cleaning solutions or water.
- Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring
tanks, calibrated rods or suction tubes.
- Assist in the production of the company's products using
equipment, machinery and assembly lines in compliance with the
company's safety policies and procedures as directed by immediate
- Ensure company recipes are accurately followed and adhered
- Operate equipment and machinery within applicable safety
guidelines as per government regulations, the company's safety
manuals and/or stated safety policies, and common sense.
- Follow ALL safety, GMP and Food Safety policies and procedures
at all times.
- Maintains performance at or above productivity standards and
service level targets established by the company.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages, boxes, and
containers and attach appropriate labels and tags to correctly
identify the products.
- Notify supervisor of any incorrectly produced products and/or
- Perform task in a manner consistent with the zero errors policy
of the company.
- Preforms work in a manner so as to prevent damage to company
equipment, facilities, and products.
- Insure proper warehouse cleanliness is maintained at all
- Follows up on ALL customer requests and questions to ensure
appropriate response is made and customer is satisfied.
- Treat all customers (both internal and external) with respect,
courtesy, and kindness.
- Upholds and complies with policies and attitudes adopted by the
- Accepts responsibility to THINK about how own actions and
actions of my associates effect our customers and our company.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety rules as
stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or
- Exemplify the BakeMark core values in all aspects of assigned
- Other duties assigned to help meet company goals.
Experience/Education Qualifications High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. PHYSICAL DEMANDS Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to
100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The
employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions,
outside weather conditions, and extreme cold. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate. Appropriate precautions
are to be followed when working in these environments. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Pico Rivera , General Labor, Other , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!