Quality Assurance (QA) Technician -??
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: March 14, 2020
Quality Assurance (QA) Technician - Pico Rivera,
Shift: 1st; Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists QA Coordinator to maintain and organize Food Safety and
Quality Assurance documentation and daily records.
- Assists QA Coordinator with following FSVP documentation and
supplier approval forms.
- Follows all required safe work and food safety practices.
- Coordinate any sample collection and analyze the same through
internal or external laboratories.
- Assists the QA Coordinator with analyzing consumer
- Assists QA Coordinator in all internal and external quality and
regulatory audits, maintains audit readiness
- Maintains records of testing results, procedures, and
- Spices or dried food industry internship experience is
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree on Food Science and Technology
- Advanced skills in reading, writing, and documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the
- Fluency in English and Spanish highly desired.
- Attentiveness to detail, the ability to understand the proper
specifications of a product
- Ability to work in a production area and warehouse.
- HACCP certification highly desirable.
- Knowledge on SQF.
- Critical thinking skills, self-motivation highly required
- Ability to work without direct supervision and remain on-task
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call
714-971-0721Why Kelly--?Kelly-- Science is your connection to
premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented
people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals
with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we
think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science
recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so
we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Pico Rivera , Quality Assurance (QA) Technician -??, Professions , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!