Company: Million Dollar Baby Co.
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: October 10, 2020
Compensation: $18 - $19 per hour
As a Logistic Specialist you will focus on managing shipping
claims, monitoring returns and supporting various Logistics and
Order Management functions. You will learn how the entire supply
chain operates, how to utilize analytics to make data driven
decisions, and how to communicate effectively. These are business
fundamentals that will take you far in any future career path. We
are passionate about people development and you will receive
mentorship and coaching to set you up for success. This is a great
role for a new graduate with solid internship experience or someone
with a couple of years working in a professional environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Management of claims for all damaged/loss shipments, invoice
overcharges and customer charge backs with the goal of maximizing
our claims win rates.
- Maintain and develop current claim reports to provide more
transparent metrics to measure progress.
- Management of returns including monitoring and reporting on the
dispositions of each return after inspection, maintaining the
database of all returns, and ensuring customer satisfaction by
accurately posting RMAs and credit memos
- Assist with various Logistics and Order Management functions:
shipment processing for small parcel and LTL orders, order entry,
customer inquiries, releasing, quoting, routing orders and shipment
- Provide retailer facing customer service including responding
to order and shipment related inquiries via email, updating
retailer portals for e-commerce accounts, notifying retailers and
management of any shipping issues, addressing shipping errors and
discrepancies, issuing Return
- Merchandise Authorization (RMA), issuing call tags
- Review and reconcile freight bill invoices
- Complete any other duties and projects that may be
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor s degree or 1-2 years of experience working in a
professional environment strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail you triple check all emails and
deliverables and take pride in getting it right the first
- Super organized never let anything slip through the cracks,
time management is your forte
- Effective verbal and written communication skills communicate
to be understood in a concise and clear manner, bring a point of
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills use logical structuring in
understanding problems and in creating solutions, don t rely on
others to tell you what to do
- Adaptable and flexible priorities change on a daily or hourly
basis, you are able to pivot, adjust your schedule and
- Team-oriented -- you jump at the chance to help a team member
when assistance is needed
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly
premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to
- Free MDB Co. swag generous employee discount on products
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children s furniture brands in the world--
from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the
most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just
east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the
talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated
people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children s
furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you
will learn, grow, and be valued. It s important to me that all
of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an
impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our
community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you
Keywords: Million Dollar Baby Co., Pico Rivera , Logistics Assistant, Professions , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!