Logistics Coordinator (1st/2nd Shifts) - Military Veterans Wanted
Company: The Patriot Group, Inc.
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: April 3, 2021
View all jobs Logistics Coordinator (1st/2nd Shifts) - Military
Veterans Wanted Pico Rivera, CA -- Transportation/Logistics
Logistics Coordinators (1 st /2 nd Shift) - Military Veterans
Great opportunity to join a well-established Employee Owned Company
that is leading the way in creative packaging and display partner
to brand marketers, retailers and e-commerce.
For over 60 years, the company's team of designers, manufacturers,
sales professionals and logistics experts move the biggest name
brands in the world from the manufacturer to the retail floor or
the customer's door.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Employer funded life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off and Paid holidays--
*Comprehensive Wellness: Includes wellness fairs, health
screenings, free flu shots, and more.
Employee owned company, which means that we literally pay you to
own a piece of our company.
We are hiring for two Logistics Coordinators to oversee and
coordinate shipping and warehouse operations. The open positions
are for 1 st and 2 nd Shifts. Military experience with
More of what you get to do:
- Ensures daily updates are made for items running at
Coastal/Packout facilities and follow-ups on stock and pallets
- Ensure common carriers are scheduled as well as "will calls"
with the carriers.
- Coordinate farm out items by producing checklists for the
- Ensure On-time delivery tracking is done on a weekly basis and
adherence with company inventory control practices.
- Send, update, and tracks information required by
- Obtains quotes/rates for outside freight if necessary.
- Monitor inventory and scheduling changes and determines
appropriate timing for the pick-up, delivery, warehousing and
staging of materials.
- Books purchase orders for freight orders.
- Work closely with production and customer service personnel in
maintaining and adjusting the shipping schedule, maintaining the
- Coordinates the pick-up of stock at corrugated sheet
- Sets-up delivery appointments.--
- Pico Rivera, CA has a variety of regional entertainment and
sporting venues, along with beach and mountain areas, are located
within easy driving distance.--
- Industrial and commercial uses continue to be attracted to Pico
Rivera, thanks in large part to the easy access provided by three
freeways, major railroads and the close proximity of world-class
port and airport facilities.
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Orange
County border opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational
activities without the hassle of a tourist community.--
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- 2+ year's considerable experience in shipping, warehousing and
- Familiar with corrugated or manufacturing industry, shipping,
receiving, inventory control and warehousing control practices, a
- Familiar with different shipping and supply principles.
- Experience communicate with customers and vendor
representatives as well as with internal production and customer
- High school or equivalent (GED), preferably supplemented by
course work or training in supervision.--
-- The Patriot Group, Inc. (TPGI) www.thepatriotsgrp.com
Keywords: The Patriot Group, Inc., Pico Rivera , Logistics Coordinator (1st/2nd Shifts) - Military Veterans Wanted, Professions , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!