Company: Symbia Logistics
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Symbia Logistics is hiring a dynamic and skilled Band-Saw
Operator for our site. Using a mechanical SmartSaw/band saw to
cut/remove damaged lumber as needed in the refurbishing of wood
Advantages of being a band-saw operator for Symbia
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Package
- Paid time off
- Professional Development
- Upward Mobility opportunities
Symbia Band-Saw Operators do---
- Comply with all safety guidelines. Ensure all Personal
Protection Equipment (PPE) is used at all times while performing
- Operate mechanical Smartsaw in the CB or TD process. Perform
basic adjustment to machine to include changing saw blades, table
adjustments and ensure all safety guards are in place.
- Demonstrate proper cutting techniques to maximize blade usage
and minimize stress on the equipment.
- Track production on required forms.
- Clean band-saw operating area and restock lumber at end of
- May be required to work daily overtime and occasional
- Performs other duties as required.
Symbia Band-saw Operators must have:
- Some experience in construction and/or related field.
- Ability to operate electrical power tools.
- Basic Math
- Previous pallet experience is a plus.
DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, IT IS HIGHLY
ENCOURAGED THAT YOU VIST OUR FACILITY, IN ADDITION TO APPLYING.
PLEASE VISIT US MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 10:00AM UNTIL 5:00PM
8460 E WHITTIER BLVD
PICO RIVERA, CA 90660
Production, Wood-Workers, Carpentry, Warehouse
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Symbia Logistics, Pico Rivera , Band-Saw Operator, Professions , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!