Field Service Technician II
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Field Service Technician IIToshiba America Business Solutions, a
leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician
working out of Pico Rivera, CA location and supporting Los Angeles
area marketplace.Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions
for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure
documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing,
dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute
their professional best.Summary: Work within an assigned territory
with the responsibility to maintain, service, and repair office
equipment at customer locations in an effective and efficient
- Providing technical service by maintaining, providing
solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B & W, color
and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at customer
locations in assigned territories.
- Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers,
copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in
an effective and efficient manner.
- Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair,
removal and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete
assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper
- Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route
activity as required.
- Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are
available in order to service machines.
- Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in
- Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build
proficiency for field assignments.
- Complete service training as required by Toshiba America
- Attend department meetings as required and ensure service
activities are accurately documented according to service practices
using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage
and expense reports) with activity.Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in technical repair
(experienced copier technician background helpful)
- DOJ (Department of Justice) background check will be required
for this position.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and utilize time
- Good customer service skills are essential. Ability to
multitask, prioritize assignments and work independently.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal) including tact
and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per Toshiba policy for positions entailing
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. The job involves frequent bending,
lifting and reaching.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role due to client requirements that this role will directly
support on site. TABS will adhere to all federal, state and local
regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain
necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure
compliance. Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a
competitive salary and generous benefits package including the
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email Accommodation
Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Pico Rivera , Field Service Technician II, Professions , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!