eCommerce Senior Sales Operations Manager (Remote)
Location: Pico Rivera
Posted on: November 19, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.If you want to achieve
greatness, stop asking for permission! -Come and join CommScope as
a Senior Sales Operations Manager focusing on e-commerce operations
in the retail space as we continue to expand retail sales of our
broadband technology solutions to consumers. -The ideal candidate
can be based anywhere in the US and work from a home office
environment. -How You'll Help Us Connect the World. Reporting to
our VP of Product Management for Retail and Smart Home Solutions,
you are an ideal candidate if you can kick into action in any
number of ways to get the most profitable result. You are often
able to project an outcome, and if an idea is not working, you take
off on a different plan of action. You are driven, focused, and a
motivating force to colleagues. Here, you will stretch your
imagination, coordinate and lead initiatives and people and
collaborate in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing
environment. If this sounds like you, you will have outstanding
success in our environment, and we would like to speak with you!
-You will make an impact by...
- Monitor the sales and platforms daily to ensure constant sales
and forward progress.
- Complete sales strategies to ensure account and platform
- Develop quarterly, weekly, and daily reporting to understand
business performance for upper management review and action.
- Analyze weekly sales reporting and develop key tactical and
strategic insights at an account level to generate account growth.
- Manage in-stock and on-hand supply for all accounts while
working cross-functionally with the procurement, and planning team
to ensure supply alongside demand forecasting
- Improve input metrics such as Rep OOS, Lost Buy Box, Lead Time,
- Develop the knowledge to implement and facilitate the
operations function for Amazon (Vendor and Seller) as well as new
platforms (PO, Inbound, Outbound, Logistics)
- Manage the Demand Assessment process for each account to ensure
proper forecasting of supply -New product launch delivery...
- Help develop sales forecasts for new products and set up these
products across all platforms
- Assist in developing new product launch plans with a plan to
complete the pre, during, and post-launch ramp of the new product
to ensure a successful sales ramp
- Manage customer review programs to be able to receive good star
ratings and reviews on new product launches -Merchandising...
- Review online product pages constantly and look for ways to
improve the content and optimize
- Perform weekly and monthly audits of the online product catalog
to ensure the best brand experience for the end consumer
- Monitor product reviews and star ratings as well as Q&A
weekly and address potential problem areas -Pricing and Promo...
- Help set up promotions on key platforms and ensure proper stock
before and after the event
- Monitor and manage channel pricing daily with enforcement of
the MAP policy if required -Account Relationships...
- Develop and manage relationships with Inventory and Logistics
Managers if applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments, both internally
and externally, as needed to support customer accounts and resolve
any issues that may arise -Required Qualifications for
- 8 or more years' Sales Operations experience in working with
e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.
- Ability to identify areas where we can improve sales
productivity and impact revenue - analyze, course correct, and
implement as needed.
- Proven success working across customer teams to positively
influence people across all functional areas of an
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present at
all levels, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions,
lead discussions, and articulate the vision of the company, both
internally and externally.
- Excellent strategic, project planning, and organizational
skills with high attention to detail and self-directed.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce industry or the capability to
- Comfortable with ambiguity while motivated to reduce its impact
on the business.
- Ability to accurately understand data and process elements,
sources, and relationships.
- Professional Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Grouping,
Data Validation, VLOOKUP, and Basic Macros. -You Will Excite Us If
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- A sales, Process, Supply chain, or Project focused
- Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) or Tableau
experience. -Perks and Benefits: You will be rewarded with a
comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical,
dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a
401(k) plan, and participation in the Company's Annual Incentive
Plan. This position also benefits from eligibility to participate
in CommScope's Long-Term Incentive Plan ("LTIP"), as approved by
CommScope's Compensation Committee. -For candidates located in the
states that require compensation listed in the job description, the
anticipated salary range dependent on experience and
qualifications: is $125,000 - $162,000. -We recognize the workplace
is changing and success can be achieved in many ways. This role can
participate in our Flex@Work program, which provides flexible
workplace options that are conducive to success. You can learn more
about Flex@Work . -#LI-ER2#LI-Remote -Why CommScope:CommScope is on
a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work,
and learn. -Our employees push the boundaries of communications
technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the
Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere.
-With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless
infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today
and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. -
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect to
your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo.Req ID 74041
Keywords: CommScope, Pico Rivera , eCommerce Senior Sales Operations Manager (Remote), Sales , Pico Rivera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!